Gold Leaf – Icons for iPhone iOS MacOS & Windows
- 5,000+ gold iOS 14 icons.
- 150+ wallpapers – edited to match the gold icons.
- Transparent PNGs of the gold icons are included if you’d like to create your own icon backgrounds.
- 4 icon background colors included; black, graphite, white, & gold.
- Transparent gold PNG pack plus the 4 pre-made sets total over 22,500 icons!
- Free updates. Request icons using the contact form at natewren.com.
- Includes dark and light wallpapers that match the gold icon backgrounds for a seamless look.
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – Black BG – 5,000 Icons
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – Graphite BG – 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – White BG – 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS 14 Icons – Gold BG- 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS 14 Icons – Transparent PNGs – 5,000 icons (Please note: iOS doesn’t currently support transparency in shortcut backgrounds. I’m including these transparent icons in case you’d like to create your own backgrounds in a program like Photoshop.)
Each zip file contains over 5,000 icons. If you’re only seeing a portion of that, there could be a couple of reasons why: Either your download was interrupted and only a portion of the files were obtained, or your device is still in the process of unzipping. It can take a couple minutes to unzip all 5,000 files. If you still don’t see all 5,000+ icons after a few minutes, you might need to re-download the zip file.
Apple restricts opening zip files on some devices based on your user settings.
Tap the 3 dot menu > Open in > Save to Files
Once the file is in your Files app, you should be able to access them. Also, use “Choose File” when creating a shortcut in the “Shortcuts” app.
You should be able to fix this by restarting your device. I’m not sure why but it seems to work for most people! You’ll also see this when your phone storage(not iCloud storage) is low on space. Try freeing up some space or restarting your device.
A device restart should fix this. This could be also be caused by low storage space.