Gold Leaf – Icons for iPhone iOS MacOS & Windows
- 5,000+ gold iOS 14 icons.
- 150+ wallpapers – edited to match the gold icons.
- Transparent PNGs of the gold icons are included if you’d like to create your own icon backgrounds.
- 4 icon background colors included; black, graphite, white, & gold.
- Transparent gold PNG pack plus the 4 pre-made sets total over 22,500 icons!
- Free updates. Request icons using the contact form at natewren.com.
- Includes dark and light wallpapers that match the gold icon backgrounds for a seamless look.
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – Black BG – 5,000 Icons
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – Graphite BG – 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS Icons – White BG – 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS 14 Icons – Gold BG- 5,000 icons
Gold Leaf iOS 14 Icons – Transparent PNGs – 5,000 icons (Please note: iOS doesn’t currently support transparency in shortcut backgrounds. I’m including these transparent icons in case you’d like to create your own backgrounds in a program like Photoshop.)
Each zip file contains over 5,000 icons. If you’re only seeing a portion of that, there could be a couple of reasons why: Either your download was interrupted and only a portion of the files were obtained, or your device is still in the process of unzipping. It can take a couple minutes to unzip all 5,000 files. If you still don’t see all 5,000+ icons after a few minutes, you might need to re-download the zip file.
Apple restricts opening zip files on some devices based on your user settings.
Tap the 3 dot menu > Open in > Save to Files
Once the file is in your Files app, you should be able to access them. Also, use “Choose File” when creating a shortcut in the “Shortcuts” app.
You’ll see this when your phone storage(not iCloud storage) is low on space. Try freeing up some space or restarting your device.
A device restart should fix this. This could be also be caused by low storage space.