Glam – Neutral Matte Icons for iPhone iOS MacOS & Windows
- 5,000+ minimalist neutral icons based on cosmetic palettes.
- 100+ wallpapers.
- Transparent PNGs included if you’d like to create your own icon backgrounds.
- 6 background colors included; white, pearl, cream, & nude, mocha, & cocoa.
- Transparent PNG pack plus the 4 pre-made sets total over 31,000 icons!
- Free updates. Request Icons using the contact form at natewren.com.
- Includes wallpapers that match the icon backgrounds for a seamless look.
White BG – 5,000 Icons
Pearl BG – 5,000 icons
Cream BG – 5,000 icons
Nude BG – 5,000 icons
Mocha BG – 5,000 icons
Cocoa BG – 5,000 icons
Transparent PNGs – 5,000 icons (Please note: iOS doesn’t currently support transparency in shortcut backgrounds. I’m including these transparent icons in case you’d like to create your own backgrounds in a program like Photoshop.)
Each zip file contains over 5,000 icons. If you’re only seeing a portion of that, there could be a couple of reasons why: Either your download was interrupted and only a portion of the files were obtained, or your device is still in the process of unzipping. It can take a couple minutes to unzip all 5,000 files. If you still don’t see all 5,000+ icons after a few minutes, you might need to re-download the zip file.
Apple restricts opening zip files on some devices based on your user settings.
Tap the 3 dot menu > Open in > Save to Files
Once the file is in your Files app, you should be able to access them. Also, use “Choose File” when creating a shortcut in the “Shortcuts” app.
You should be able to fix this by restarting your device. I’m not sure why but it seems to work for most people! You’ll also see this when your phone storage(not iCloud storage) is low on space. Try freeing up some space or restarting your device.
A device restart should fix this. This could be also be caused by low storage space.