Terminal Green – iOS 14 Icon Pack
- 5,000 + green icons
- Green icons and backgrounds are based on retro CRT monitor terminals.
- 40+ Wallpapers
- Transparent PNGs included if you’d like to create your own icon backgrounds.
- 3 background colors included; black, grey, & green
- Transparent green PNG pack plus the 3 pre-made sets total over 18,000 icons!
- Free updates. Request Icons using the contact form at natewren.com
- Includes wallpapers that match the icon backgrounds for a seamless look.
Terminal Green – Black BG – 5,000 Icons
Terminal Green – Green BG – 5,000 icons
Terminal Green – Grey BG – 5,000 icons
Terminal Green – Transparent PNGs – 5,000 icons (Please note: iOS doesn’t currently support transparency in shortcut backgrounds. I’m including these transparent icons in case you’d like to create your own backgrounds in a program like Photoshop.)
Each zip file contains over 5,000 icons. If you’re only seeing a portion of that, there could be a couple of reasons why: Either your download was interrupted and only a portion of the files were obtained, or your device is still in the process of unzipping. It can take a couple minutes to unzip all 5,000 files. If you still don’t see all 5,000+ icons after a few minutes, you might need to re-download the zip file.
Apple restricts opening zip files on some devices based on your user settings.
Tap the 3 dot menu > Open in > Save to Files
Once the file is in your Files app, you should be able to access them. Also, use “Choose File” when creating a shortcut in the “Shortcuts” app.
You’ll see this when your phone storage(not iCloud storage) is low on space. Try freeing up some space or restarting your device.
A device restart should fix this. This could be also be caused by low storage space.