Chroma – iOS Icon Pack for iPhone, MacOS, & Windows
- 5,000 + colorful icons
- 100+ Wallpapers
- Transparent PNGs included if you’d like to create your own icon backgrounds.
- 4 background colors included; black, grey, blue, & white.
- Transparent PNG pack plus the 4 pre-made sets total over 22,500 icons!
- Free updates. Request Icons using the contact form at natewren.com
- Includes wallpapers that match the icon backgrounds for a seamless look.
Chroma – Black BG – 5,000 Icons
Chroma – Grey BG – 5,000 icons
Chroma – Blue BG – 5,000 icons
Chroma – White BG – 5,000 icons
Chroma – Transparent PNGs – 5,000 icons (Please note: iOS doesn’t currently support transparency in shortcut backgrounds. I’m including these transparent icons in case you’d like to create your own backgrounds in a program like Photoshop.)
Each zip file contains over 5,000 icons. If you’re only seeing a portion of that, there could be a couple of reasons why: Either your download was interrupted and only a portion of the files were obtained, or your device is still in the process of unzipping. It can take a couple minutes to unzip all 5,000 files. If you still don’t see all 5,000+ icons after a few minutes, you might need to re-download the zip file.
Apple restricts opening zip files on some devices based on your user settings.
Tap the 3 dot menu > Open in > Save to Files
Once the file is in your Files app, you should be able to access them. Also, use “Choose File” when creating a shortcut in the “Shortcuts” app.
You’ll see this when your phone storage(not iCloud storage) is low on space. Try freeing up some space or restarting your device.
A device restart should fix this. This could be also be caused by low storage space.